Nelle & Lizzy was the pioneer for Mother’s Name Rings and became wildly popular after appearances on major talk-shows like Oprah. Their website platform was limiting their growth and they needed a solution to increase profitability.
- Products were not categorized and it was hard for users to navigate.
- Organic SEO traffic was very low considering the competition
- Product pictures were one-dimensional and small
- Back end systems were clunky and dated which prevented the brand from utilizing firs-party data from their clients to improve the shopping experience
- Product catalog was disorganized and was limiting sales
- Product Categorization – This is one of the most crucial aspects of e-commerce. It helps organize products for users and marketing initiatives.
- Shopping Cart – Simplify checkout process, cross-sell/up-sell products, incorporate newsletter opt-in
- Messaging – With the addition of more competition, it was critical to communicate the value of their jewelry.
- SEO-Optimized Landing Pages
- Fast, Responsive Design
- 75% increase in e-commerce conversion rate
- 30% increase in average cart size
- 123% increase in email list
- 64% more organic traffic from search engines
- Business sold in 2018